Thursday, August 12, 2004

Why?! Tsk... tsk... tsk...

Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

I was quite shocked when I ran across this pic, its Joe! Joe, Joe, Joe……. When I was still in high school, I was head over heels about this guy. Don’t ask me why, cos I really do not know. What catches my attention so much was his figure, he is very well-built, and he did basketball. He is not someone you can tag ‘good-looking’ or ‘sweet’ or ‘cute’. But sadly that kind of guy attracted me, that time, I repeat, that time.
I have to admit that I was quite chutzpah that time cos I bought him gift and bday cards, which I think now was acts of embarrassing myself. Frens told me it’s a waste of time doing that but I insisted, *sigh* should have listened to them! I let him knew that I’ve got something for him, and I just wanted him to know that, and I’m very glad about that. We were friends, no, less than friends, we were just classmates. Yup, never more than that… Niki I’m very sorry, I don’t know whether you still remembered it, but I thought I said something which I think hurts your feelings that time. It’s something like this: you asked me will I give up something for this guy (n I thought its something to do with you, sorry my memory are like shit these days) n I said yes n you look really… em… like you were just forced to drink a whole bottle of J.D. Down lo... (in Jason's slang)
Well it’s all over, so so over. Jason’s teeth turns me on now, baby……

No comments: