Monday, August 30, 2004

Seven yers ago, a sad sad day......

When she shall die, take her and cut her into little stars.
And she will make the face of heaven so fine,
that all the world will be in love with night
and pay no worship to the garish sun.
(William Shakespeare)
ImageArk.net
Seven years ago, one marvellous and wonderful woman died in a car crash in Paris, and everyone's tears flow for her, even to this day. She's Princess Di, the people's princess.
I told Nik that I'm really sad over Princess Di's death, and she told me to get a life. I mean Princess Di didn't know me, but she knew. And what she did really do affect a lot of people around the globe. And in some ways, I kinda miss her, you know, I do not know how to explain this kind of missing feeling, but it's there.

No comments: