Thursday, August 12, 2004


Friends are like family to me. In some ways, friends are more like family to me than family itself. Why do I say that? I share a lot of secrets and feelings with friends, more than with my parents and siblings. For example, couple of years back I did something and I was trying to share it with my sister. What I got from her was huge rejection, aggressive objection, and that really broke my heart into pieces. My feeling was, I thought family is suppose to share everything together, but then I was a bit wrong bout that. To really tell the truth, if my sister is human from earth, I’m like, what Niki called – freak from Uranus. Me and my sister, she’s more like a hen to me, I reckon you get what I mean. In a lot of business regarding me, she has something to commend. And that is not a bad thing, but sometimes it’s too much. Though we are raised by the same parents (of course we are!) but the education we received are different, and that lead to differences in opinions and principles of life. She’s the one who worry bout all the things and more family-bound; while I’m much more outgoing, happy go lucky! I should say I’m a risk taker. After all, life is more about experiences, and you learn them after when you needed it the most......

No comments: