Thursday, August 26, 2004

This is life...

School starts for about 1 week now, and I'm feeling very much bored and numd. I go to movies everyday cos there's really nothing much to do now...
So yesterday I had this Intro to Mass Comm. lecture and we've got this assignment, big shit coming up. It's a group thingy and we have to chose our own teammates. Last semester, my teammates suck, there was 5 persons in a group but there were really 2 persons doing the bloody job. My fren and I were really fucked up last time and I don't want the nightmare to continue in this new sem. So yesterday when this gal, Shermain came up and asked us to join her, we jumped at the opportunity and joined them. But after that, my old teammates came up and said she/they will join us (KC and I) but I said no, we want to work with new people. After that, that particular girl looked fucked up and walk away. What I wanna say is I'm sorry, but we've got enough of what you put us thru last sem. But really, I don't feel sorry at all, in fact, I feel quite nice because this time around, I've got better teammates. It's either fly or die, I prefer to live, so I fly...

No comments: