Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A couple of days ago Niki asked me when I listen to songs, what catches my attention first. I thought for a while n I said its the music, the rhythm, not the lyrics. And she said so too. But then after that, when I listen to songs these couple of days I realised that the lyrics r equally important, in fact I think I got attracted by the lyrics of songs first. Here is one of my favourite songs with hot, hot lyrics, by Sugar Ray.
Abracadabra
I heat up, I can't cool down
You've got me spinning, round and round
Round and round, and round it goes
When it stops, nobody knows.
Everytime you call my name
I heat up like a burning flame
Burning flame, full of desire
Kiss me baby let the fire get higher!!!!!!!
Abra-Abra-cadabra
I wanna reach out and grab ya...........

And for the rest, check out yourself. Everytime I'm high or wat, this song will come to my mind...... and it will immediately turns me on, baby...
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

No comments: