Friday, September 03, 2004

One of my mood swings...

Today I got really heated, that I nearly slap a girl in the library. She was like a bitch can’t stop moaning and she’s really got on my nerves. I required total silence and concentration while she’s making all the noises and said something like this: I wonder why the librarian hasn’t come over and gimme a slap……. And after she said that, I said something like this: if I give you a slap, would that be any difference! And then she said: yes, because you’re not her (the librarian) and I don’t wanna talk to you……. And I gave her a sharp look that said: shut up you bloody whore, you’ve really got me heated…….
And after that I collected my books and went to another table. Afterwards she came and apologized and that’s it.
Well I told Nik about it and she said it’d be very irrational if I slap her. Oh come on, if I were really rational at that moment, I would have tolerated her obnoxious way of speaking. I’m a rational person with good moral, I won’t usually bother about people like her, but then my mind was very much disturbed and I was very frustrated and irritated by the smallest thing.
So my conclusion is: temper, the real killer.

No comments: