Thursday, September 30, 2004

have been off the line for quite some days... working on my graphic design assignment, which is fun but to master photoshop is one hella big thing which requires a lot, a lot of time.
nothing much or special on my birthday, but it was really really sweet that cindy post sth on her blog, said i was the queen on my day. nice.
on my bday i wanna do something which will last... on my 17th, i got myself a navel-pierce. 2 weeks after that i got myself a tattoo, which i intend to have it with me my whole life. i will not laser it, cos its really something meaningful to me. but i can't remember me doing anything last yr, i probably didnt do anything...
this year though, is different. i didn't do anything on myself, i did something on someone else and i hope it will change his life, for good. i started sponsoring a child every month, satrting on sept, thru world vision. a boy from india. i hope by doing this, i'll have more sense of responsibility and i hope this boy's life will improve with the little money i send and also the money other ppl is sending...
a couple of yrs ago i've wanted very much to do wat im doing. but i didnt really do it back then until recently niki said she is sponsoring a child. and i wasn't like feeling much but one day back at home i happened to get a form from rd and i made up my mind i have to really do it this time. n i did it. im really glad for myself and i hope my effort will last, but not just some one-minute-heat chicken shit.


No comments: