Friday, September 03, 2004

It's me, it's not me...

Sometimes when you meet somebody, you tend to behave slightly different from your usual self. I’m not sure about other people, but sometimes I tend to do that. Especially when I’m facing someone who makes me feel uneasy, in a sense that make me feel not so confidence. I don’t know how to tell that kind of feeling, but it’s there and I don’t know why. Yeah, I guess I’m just lack of self-confidence.
But sometimes, I have this extraordinary courage, or I prefer to call it – chutzpah, when I face a certain situations. Like, I don’t know, just a sudden rush of adrenaline, maybe… Oh yeah I know, when I’m facing people who look great, and especially when I don’t know them, I kinda feel small. But if thru conversations that I get a little bit of them, maybe I’ll regain my confidence. These all happens very quickly, I mean the inconfidence and regained confidence thingies. Because people who is not sharp enough will not notice it. And maybe the people around you are like that as well; it’s just that you don’t notice anything because they happen in a split sec…

No comments: