Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I changed my template, from the tic-tac green to a blue one.
nth special happens these few days, like always... assignments are flowing in now, the stress is building up, but still everything is under control.
It's raining, I love it. I love it when it rains, feel so calm but so lonely at the same time. Ironic, huh? Nik said I'm a sentimental fool cos I like rain like it has emotion and feelings... I reckon you got what I mean...
Went out just now to upgrade my sim card, the lady is pregnant. I can seee that she prefer to stay home rather working and servicing people. I mean she doesn't really enjoy her job but she doesn't seems to hate it also. I noticed that she has very dark eye lashes, she doesn't has to draw eyeliner also cos it's sp dense... haha.
Listening to a cd i bought just now, as always, I spent all I've got. Damn, I have no savings, and I need to open an account in November. So I have to reallly save up!

No comments: