Sunday, December 12, 2004

bloody. today is the last day of my revision week. tomorrow i've got to sit for one paper. frankly, i dont feel that confidence this time. last sem, i felt that everything is under control, my control. but this sem, things (studies) are more unexpectable, but i guess i can manage it well.
last night had a small argue with my mum, just a tiny tiny one. but she said something which comes as a huge shock to me. she sad i'm fat that i look horrible. m i really? cos i never thought of myself as being fat, just chubby, plump. but my mom said i'm fat, wow... anyway, i don't care, i'm not my sis, i'm not a bamboo. if she thinks that i embarrass her, i can't help it either, i'm build this way, at least i'm happy with myself. maybe she can spend another 10k on me and send me to marie france, just like she did. then i might be looking like christy chung and make her proud.
i shall get to my notes now and make a final preparation for my final...Posted by Hello

No comments: